Lubrizol Account Manager, Medical Device Contract Manufacturing in Boston, Massachusetts
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US, 02111
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
Are you capable of fueling the growth of a booming lifesciences business – with a focus on NEW
markets within the medical device, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries?
Do you thrive on DEVELOPING new business opportunities within the advanced drug delivery, drug-device combination and polymer-based medical device markets?
Interested in unlimited career growth potential based on your performance and mobility?
If so, consider joining Lubrizol LifeSciences (part of the The Lubrizol Corporation - a Berkshire
Hathaway Company) as an Account Manager.
**THIS IS A WORK-FROM-HOME POSITION - ideally based in the Boston - Philadelphia corridor **
Lubrizol LifeSciences, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is seeking a qualified sales professional to serve and grow our Northeast Region. This manager will be responsible for representing Lubrizol LifeSciences CDMO offering within this territory, focusing on the Medical Device Market Segment.
The candidate will work in a team environment both owning and supporting accounts while being accountable for driving sustainable top line revenue and profitable growth by:
- Executing strategies to serve and grow current business, gain competitive market share, and develop new opportunities
- Identifying targeted opportunities for growth
- Networking and penetrating targets
- Listening to gain an understanding of customer’s stated and unstated needs
- Establishing and building sustainable, collaborative business relationships both internally and externally
- Ensuring superior customer service through facilitation of customer relationships with support teams
- Orchestrating resources within Lubrizol Lifesciences marketing, engineering and operational organizations to ensure best-in-class fulfillment of customers’ needs and completion of customers projects
- Understanding market trends, customers’ strategies, and competitive landscape
- Representing and promoting Lubrizol Lifesciences at regional trade shows as required
- Positioning Lubrizol Lifesciences as the CDMO partner of choice
- Become the subject matter expert with the goal of being a consultative sales professional
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Motivated/Driven for results
- Positive, Persistent, Resilient
- 5+ years of professional experience selling into the medical device industry (experience in contract design, development and manufacturing space preferred).
- Proven technical aptitude
- Minimum Bachelor in a technical or business-related major preferred
- Engineering, plastics/materials, or prior relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated account management / relationship management skills
- A team player with the ability to also work independently
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Boston </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Chemical Engineer, Account Manager, Industrial, Engineer, Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/509959100/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>