Lubrizol Inside Sales Representative in Brecksville, Ohio
Location: Brecksville, Ohio, US, 44141
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative for its Lubrizol LifeSciences (LLS) business located in Brecksville, OH. You will be accountable for the profitable growth of assigned LLS Medical Polymers accounts while providing general sales administration support to field sales personnel.
What you will do:
- Independently grow assigned LLS Medical Polymers accounts to achieve personal sales targets and strengthen customer relationships.
- Function as a liaison between internal departments, including technical service, operations, and customer service, to enable new business opportunities and address customer concerns.
- Provide support to field sales team by assisting with new customer or item set-ups, sample requests, technical data, complaint resolution, etc.
- Track and report out on monthly performance, identifying business risks and develop plans to address these risks proactively.
- Collect input from assigned accounts and field sales personnel to ensure customer demand is communicated to the production team in a timely and accurate manner
- Create and run SAP or BOBJ reports as requested by the Business Director.
- Initiate NDAs, term sheets, and other documents as needed.
- Update and maintain office files (electronic or hardcopy) to ensure data integrity.
- Participate in team meetings and strategic planning activities to establish and achieve both long and short term business objectives.
- Adhere to and promote compliance with company policies, practices and procedures.
What you need:
- Proficient user of SAP (BOBJ , CRM), MS Office and SharePoint products
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience interacting and selling to customers while assisting a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General office skills including but not limited to planning, prioritizing tasks, organization, and attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
With multiple facilities in and around Cleveland, Ohio, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment, Northeast Ohio is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life to live, learn, work and play. This region offers a little bit of everything for everyone - ethnically-diverse communities, affordable housing, award-winning schools and universities, world-class healthcare, indoor waterparks and zoos, ski resorts, museums, halls of fame, one of the longest water-fronts in the country, and the most concentrated square mile of art, cultural, education and health institutions in the nation. From making your heart race at Cedar Point, to attending a professional sporting event or biking or hiking through over the 100,000 acres of state parks, to catching a Broadway show at Playhouse Square - the second largest performing arts center in the country, you can make it happen right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">ERP, Sales Rep, Developer, Business Development, Sales, Technology </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/518179800/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>