Lubrizol Marketing Specialist, Home Care in Brecksville, Ohio
Location: Brecksville, Ohio, US, 44141
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them.
At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Marketing Specialist recommends and implements strategies to achieve the marketing goal by effectively working as part of a multi-disciplinary Marketing and Communications team. Communicates, coordinates, and integrates marketing and communications.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with the various disciplines within the business to coordinate internal communications, e.g., product launch portal content, sales/distributor updates, and Lubrizol Intranet articles
- Outline workflow processes to increase the efficiency of the marketing organization
- Work with regional sales teams and product managers to manage links, analyze results of analytics, and facilitate sales follow-up.
- Keep all product listings for the business up-to-date in the various listings in trade journals and industry publications.
- Assists with the development, writing, and communication of marketing plans, promotional recaps, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations.
- Work with external agencies and marketing communications manager to create, maintain, and distribute promotional literature related to new product launches, market-facing formulated solutions or other promotional activities
- Ensures that all locally-developed creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Work with marketing managers, external agency and and marketing communications manager to coordinate and execute all aspects of events in the region all the way through to sales follow-up
- Assists with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and Internet marketing projects.
- Execute the day to day delivery of email marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, invitations etc.
- Provide assistance to regional marketing managers to execute local email and direct marketing programs
- Monitor all processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- Minimum three years of commercial experience working with internal and external customers
- High degree of organization and self-motivation
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships internal and external customers
- Building Relationships
- Focus on Customers
- Results Orientation
With multiple facilities in and around Cleveland, Ohio, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. For the last seven years Lubrizol has been named one of the top workplaces in Northeast Ohio, and in 2016 was judged as the number one workplace by Northeast Ohio’s annual Top Workplaces survey. Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment, Northeast Ohio is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life to live, learn, work and play. This region offers a little bit of everything for everyone - ethnically-diverse communities, affordable housing, award-winning schools and universities, world-class healthcare, indoor waterparks and zoos, ski resorts, museums, halls of fame, one of the longest water-fronts in the country, and the most concentrated square mile of art, cultural, education and health institutions in the nation. From making your heart race at Cedar Point, to attending a professional sporting event or biking or hiking through over the 100,000 acres of state parks, to catching a Broadway show at Playhouse Square - the second largest performing arts center in the country, you can make it happen right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Developer, Direct Marketing, Marketing Communications, Communications, Marketing, Technology </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/547364700/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>