Lubrizol Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing in Brecksville, Ohio
Location: Brecksville, Ohio, US, 44141
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
This global position is accountable for the overall vision, strategy and implementation of an integrated marketing plan across the Lubrizol Life Science Health organization which includes medical polymers, contract manufacturing and pharmaceutical services. Responsible for developing, driving and executing integrated, go-to-market strategies for our solutions and products including campaigns and programs, communications, digital marketing, and reporting and measurement positioning us in our markets to drive value to achieve our revenue goals. You will accomplish this by working collaboratively with other leaders. We are looking for someone that is strategic and brings passion and new ideas to the table, experience building and managing marketing plans and initiatives, understands the value of technology ROI and how to measure the impact of marketing. In doing so you must be able to juggle the requests of regional and global marketing teams and marry those to the business needs to ensure ongoing alignment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Builds and executes an integrated marketing strategy and related programs to generate demand and drive revenue aligned with our strategy
- Responsible for developing our digital marketing strategy across all online channels (web site, social media, etc.) and defining our direct marketing programs to generate demand among existing and future customers
- Provides guidance and insight to our cross-functional teams around the world prioritizing marketing efforts against our aligned objectives
- Keeps informed of new technologies and marketing tools.
- Collaborates with senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Mentors and coaches marketing team
- Measure, analyze, and report marketing campaigns performance and deliver performance briefs to the leadership team
- Drive SEO/organic growth through architectural, technical, and content recommendations
- Oversee management of all social media, digital assets, web site management and updates
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field. Master’s (preferred).
- 8+ years of integrated B2B marketing experience, medical or pharma industry a plus
- Experience must include digital advertising, marketing automation, SEO and paid search
- Experience evaluating industry marketing trends with competitive strategies to recommend product/service positioning.
- Project management keeping projects on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and to handle multiple projects simultaneously and easily.
- Negotiates complex issues through effective communication, team building, coaching, and persuasion.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to proactively identify, develop and resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes, reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven with a natural curiosity to ask great questions
- Successful at driving alignment across departments through open communication and collaboration
With multiple facilities in and around Cleveland, Ohio, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment, Northeast Ohio is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life to live, learn, work and play. This region offers a little bit of everything for everyone - ethnically-diverse communities, affordable housing, award-winning schools and universities, world-class healthcare, indoor waterparks and zoos, ski resorts, museums, halls of fame, one of the longest water-fronts in the country, and the most concentrated square mile of art, cultural, education and health institutions in the nation. From making your heart race at Cedar Point, to attending a professional sporting event or biking or hiking through over the 100,000 acres of state parks, to catching a Broadway show at Playhouse Square - the second largest performing arts center in the country, you can make it happen right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Manager, Marketing Manager, Pharmaceutical, Communications, Marketing, Management, Science </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/558399300/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>