Lubrizol Talent Sourcing Manager in Brecksville, Ohio
Location: Brecksville, Ohio, US, 44141
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them.
At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
Talent Sourcing Manager
To ensure the proper implementation and execution of branding/recruiting techniques to effectively source and acquire talent needed to deliver to the business
- Manage the candidate recruitment lifecycle: build personal and employer brand within domain focus, recruit and talent pool active/passive candidates, present candidates to hiring manager
- Talent Sourcing Advisor, Commercial will have focus on the following areas and positions: customer facing, product manager, strategic marketing, market segment manager, project manager, business manager etc.
- Define/gather active job requirements with hiring manager and Talent Acquisition Partner within practice area.
- In coordination with Talent Acquisition Partner and business leadership understand workforce planning to create accurate proactive recruitment campaigns and talent pools
- Attend practice focused trade shows to gain thought leadership knowledge and to “participate in the industry”. Use social media and other tools to engage in thought leadership topics and position Lubrizol as an employer of choice
- Leverage market expertise along with internal factors to create effective recruitment campaigns
- Face of recruitment within your practice focus – ambassador of Lubrizol to the external market in practice area
- Provide talent insight reports to the business and Talent Acquisition Partner quarterly within practice area to assist with workforce planning – voice of the market within practice area to Lubrizol
- Manage partnerships with external agencies within practice area
- Manage data integrity and content in CRM
- Manage personal brand and while representing an employer brand within domain focus to be known/identified as a recruitment thought leader within a niche
- Experience of successful global recruitment and selection of candidates through an agency model
- Experience of developing a personal brand and while representing an employer brand within an industry to be known/identified as a recruitment thought leader within a niche
- Experienced with sourcing/engagement tools such as LinkedIn, CRM, ATS, job boards, text to recruit, video interviewing ect.
- Experience meeting KPI’s set by management to meet recruitment objectives
- Ideally experience of working in talent acquisition in a global corporate environment
- Ability to run the full recruitment lifecycle within practice area: creating/reviewing longlist, contacting talent, shortlisting and presenting candidates to hiring managers
- Ability to deeply learn and position oneself as a leading recruiter within a focused industry
- Ability to influence/attract across a wide range a candidate types: active, passive, non-relocatable, international, executive, staff level, etc.
- Ability to work with CRM to build talent pools, organize candidates during the interview process and report back to business details of interest regarding proactively sourced talent
- Ability to work with tools outside of CRM to broadcast positions and manage storytelling to build talent pools of passive candidates.
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Recruiting, HR, Social Media, Outside Sales, Manager, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Management </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/537607800/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>