Lubrizol Senior Product Manager in Cleveland, Ohio
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, US, 44141
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
The Senior Product Manager is accountable for the profitability and growth of the Personal Care, Home and Health Care (PHHC) product portfolio. Manages and develops the PHHC product managers. Creates the overall product line strategy for rheology via collaboration with all GBUs. Partners with the agile team to support new business models and products outside of PHHC's core product lines.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and develop product managers in PHHC. Establish standards for work product.
- Develop a global rheology product line strategy that is aligned with the business unit, market and technology strategies
- Provide guidance for product line positioning and pricing
- Manage product portfolio and life cycle to maximize growth and financial performance of the product lines
- Provide annual product line forecast and drive global capacity planning
- Ensure product line project portfolio and innovation support strategy and is properly resourced in PHHC
- Develop competitive intelligence programs and the corresponding counter strategies to maintain value, and product and price leadership positions in the marketplace
- Champions product management function and proactively communicate plans and programs
- Represents businesses with operations to maximize service levels to external customers
- Develops process and policies to solve cross business unit issues
Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, chemistry or engineering preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience with at least 5 years combined experience between operations and commercial roles
- Experience leading a product manager team and development of team members
- Global, strategic, and business acumen, demonstrated through exceptional financial results
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Competitive salary with performance based bonus plans
401K Match plus Age Weighted Defined Contribution Plan
Competitive medical, dental & vision offerings
Health Savings Account
Learn about all the cool things we do by watching our Being Essential video!
With multiple facilities in and around Cleveland, Ohio, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment, Northeast Ohio is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life to live, learn, work and play. This region offers a little bit of everything for everyone - ethnically-diverse communities, affordable housing, award-winning schools and universities, world-class healthcare, indoor waterparks and zoos, ski resorts, museums, halls of fame, one of the longest water-fronts in the country, and the most concentrated square mile of art, cultural, education and health institutions in the nation. From making your heart race at Cedar Point, to attending a professional sporting event or biking or hiking through over the 100,000 acres of state parks, to catching a Broadway show at Playhouse Square - the second largest performing arts center in the country, you can make it happen right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Engineer, Product Manager, Manager, Senior Product Manager, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Management </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/508711200/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>