Lubrizol Project Manager Lipotec in Gava, Spain
Location: Gava, Spain, ES, 08850
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation is an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies that improvethe quality and performance of our customers' products in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality,performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.
Role: Cosmetic Finished Goods Project Manager
Location: Spain – Gavà (Barcelona), Lipotec
Reporting to: Accelerator Program Manager
Job brief: We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, preferably in the Cosmetics business, to coordinate Finished Goods customers’ projects.
Project Manager Job Duties
- Project Management responsibilities include delivering each project on time within budget and scope.
- Project Manager is skilled at getting the best out of people to achieve fulfillment properly.
- Project Manager thrive when planning projects and working as a team with colleagues involved in projects execution.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time within budget (without exceeding costings assigned to the project).
- Develop project scope and objectives, working on timeline involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability.
- Work on a detailed and accurate project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costings.
- Report to management projects tracking and escalate obstacles as needed.
- Manage great relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Requirements – Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the fields of Chemistry, Pharmacy, Cosmetic Formulations or similar.
- Proven working experience (2+ years) as a Project Manager is a must, and in cosmetics, skin care or dermal fields with a toll/third party manufacturing company would be desirable.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, time management skills. Great attention to details.
- Solid technical background, with understanding of Regulatory and manufacturing process would be a plus.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great teamwork and relationship building.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and to think beyond “outside of the box”.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially in MS Project and Excel).
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Fluent Spanish and English.