Lubrizol Product Manager: Industrial in Hazelwood, United Kingdom
Product Manager: Industrial
Product Manager – Industrial
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits package
This role is based at the European marketing and technical centre located in a rural setting at Hazelwood, eight miles from Derby City Centre.
As a Product Manager within the Industrial group you will have responsibility for hydraulic, industrial gear, turbine and air compressor additives .
This will include managing a portfolio of products, ensuring maximum profitability and the development of enduring customer relationships.
As a Product Manager working closely with the customer account team, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing market based product strategies for our product lines.
In this role you will:
· Analyse market trends and predicts business impact
· Participate in the development and evolution of the business strategy and subsequent implementation plan.
· Convert market changes into opportunities for growth
· Analyse the business needs and identifies effective solutions
· Apply market knowledge to help customers grow their business and identifies ways they can differentiate themselves
· Develop, maintain, implement and communicate on innovative and realistic product line plans
· Develop and publish supporting and promotional product line material (electronic and traditional)
· Develop, maintains and present up-to-date product and trends presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
· Build relationships with other internal divisions and external groups, especially customers
What does success look like?
To be successful you will need to be commercially astute and possess the intellectual capability to turn complex technical information into viable commercial solutions.
We are looking for a talented individual with previous experience in a customer facing role, ideally with product line management experience , and an understanding of commercial and marketing skills such as product positioning, strategic and value proposition .
You will have a proven track record at building relationships both internally and externally, comfortable to succeed in a matrix organisation .
You will be a strong relationship builder, experience in assessing markets, developing strategies and understanding B2B and specifier channels and competitors within a global market would be advantageous.
Ideally, with a technical or commercial degree and appropriate experience in a B2B environment
A strategic thinker, that can develop and manage execution of their product line development and promotion plans across the internal organization, and across the external customer base.
Some regional and occasional global travel will be part of the role.
What we can offer you:
Excellent DC Pension Scheme
Share Incentive Plan
33 days Annual Leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Opportunity to develop your career in a globally successful specialty chemical company
Relocation support may be available.
Accessible location; Derby is a thriving, multi-cultural city with easy access from any location within the UK, free car parking available.
Job Segment: Industrial, Hydraulics, Bank, Banking, Manufacturing, Engineering, Marketing, Finance