Lubrizol Quality Assurance Specialist, Japan in Kinuura, Japan
<h1 id="job-title" itemprop="title">Quality Assurance Specialist, Japan</h1> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/507900600/?locale=en_US">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <p xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="jobDate" id="job-date"><strong>Date: </strong> <span itemprop="datePosted">Jun 13, 2019 </span> </p>
Location: Kinuura, Japan, JP, 4750859
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- Has technical competence to independently handle Japanese LZAM (PHHC) CTA and give the technical assistant
- Support QA manager for Japan CRM system management
- Support QA manager to give Kinuura operation support, and QP investigation support
- Support QA manager to manage Japan LZA customer specificatio
- Work on LZAM (PHHC). Responsible for reporting, data/cost analysis relating to LZAM (PHHC) QP. Provide Sales with answers to LZAM (PHHC) product technical questions from customers. Coordinate LZAM (PHHC) product inspection in Japan.
- Document information fully in the CRM system for LZA and LZAM (PHHC) QP. Manage shipment of LZA and LZAM (PHHC) customer antecedence samples.
- Manage LZA product RRD extension at Kinuura. Provide input for LZA 4-Step Problem-Solving.
- Support QA Manager for local root cause investigation and implementation of corrective action at Kinuura.
- Create, amend, and maintain LZA customer specification in consultation with Sales and QA manager.
- University degree or above with chemical engineering or chemistry relevant major.
- 3 years experience in multinational company or 2 years minimum experience within LZ organization. Operations or quality assurance experience preferred.
- PHHC chemical or PHHC industry knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge in quality tools and problem-solving tools.
- Able to prioritize, organize, follow through and work on multi-tasking.
- Being professional and working in a courteous manner.
- Agile in learning new knowledge and skills.
- Japanese native level writing and listening
- English communication at least by email (reading and writing). Any other language skill is a valuable asset.
</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Engineer, QA, Quality Assurance, Inspector, Quality, Engineering, Technology </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/507900600/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>