Lubrizol Customer Service Representative in Manchester, United Kingdom
Location: Manchester, Manchester, GB, M94
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
Customer Service Representative
Location: Blackley, Manchester
Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits
As a Customer Experience Representative at Lubrizol, you will ensure order processing for a group of customers and/or for a defined geographic area for a specific business market whilst preserving the Company's commercial standing and quality of Service. You will act as as the interface between Production Planning, Suppliers and others where applicable for Lubrizol. As well as handling customer complaints by opening, investigating, and resolving complaints and providing all necessary communication associated with this effort.You will also be responsible for ensuring the processing of commercial product sampling and to manage inventory levels at designated sample centres to meet customer service levels in accordance with the requirements of the respective GBU’s.
If successful you will responsible for:
- Receiving, processing sales orders into the system. Give necessary feedback on the progress to both internal and external customers.
- Keep track of and when necessary expedite orders through the supply chain.
- Invoicing: control of product prices and increments and proactively co-ordinate the internal price records with the responsible pricing administrator.
- Ensure all goods shipped in each month are invoiced in the same month.
- Daily planning, organisation & communication of transport orders towards LZ selected supplier for road, air, ocean freight related shipments using SAP and its tools.
- Issuing of relevant documents to facilitate the physical transportation of goods: Transport orders, shipping invoice, other required documents upon request.
- Daily monitoring and follow up on all road freight orders with the LZ selected suppliers, loading locations and customers and ensure proper communication.
- Handle the coordination and response to all inquiries or complaints received directly from our customers or through other internal departments. The complaints will be for sales orders invoiced by Lubrizol.
- Enter customer complaints into SAP's CRM Complaint System. Monitor Complaints to ensure that items are entered timely and that a root cause and corrective action are documented adequately and ultimately resolution is agreed and communicated clearly with all parties.
- Oversee the supply chain planning for designated sample centers to determine the appropriate inventory levels using planning tools and input from business partners.
- Monitor SAP system for unconfirmed sample orders and communicate availability timelines. Enter stock transport orders for samples and direct receipt of inbound goods.
What you will need for success:
- Bachelor degree in logistics or international trade, or previous experience in supply chain within similar industry
- Preferably knowledge of international trade techniques and regulations (ex: Incoterms)
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in English, other European language is an asset
- Knowledge of SAP
Located three miles north of Manchester City Centre, Blackley is home to some of the most popular green spaces in the area including Heaton Park (the biggest park in Greater Manchester, and one of the largest municipal parks in Western Europe), Blackley Forest and Boggart Hole Clough. Reflecting its history as a textile manufacturing hub, the Manchester area was once known as “Cotttonopolis.” The Manchester Ship Canal, built in 1894, enabled oceangoing ships to sail right into the Port of Manchester. Today, Manchester's museums celebrate its rich industrial heritage and its role in the Industrial Revolution, the textile industry, the Trade Union movement, women's suffrage and football (Manchester United and Manchester City). Residents and visitors can get a sense of Manchester’s Roman history by touring a reconstructed part of the Roman fort of Mamucium (circa 79 AD), which is open to the public in Castlefield. Returning to the twenty-first century, Blackley is near The Manchester Arndale is the UK's largest city centre shopping centre, followed closely by the nearby Trafford Center, which boasts Europe’s largest food court and the UK’s most frequently visited cinema.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Customer Service Representative, ERP, SAP, Supply, Customer Service, Technology, Operations </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-GB" lang="en-GB" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/507930100/?locale=en_GB" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>