Lubrizol Account Manager (Sales) - Flowguard, West India in Mumbai, India
Location: Mumbai, India, IN, 400079
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
The Lubrizol Corporation
Job Title: Account Manager (Sales) - Flowguard (TempRite), West India
Date: 24 April 2019
Reports To: Senior Regional Sales Manager - Plumbing (TempRite), South Asia
Division: Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited
Location: Mumbai, India
To be the account manager for defined region / territory to achieve and grow FLOWGUARD PLUS awareness within the related B2B segment in construction Industry to generate sales opportunity for Lubrizol customers.
Summary of Responsibilities
The account manager is responsible for leading, planning and executing the relationship between the business (Licensees) and most important key customers. As account manager engages in a variety of activities that include key account management, coordination, individual territory planning, relationship building, effective communication and innovation.
Essential Job Functions
- Foster a value selling culture with B2B customers which means Architects, Builders, Consultants, Contractors and Channel partners.
- Responsible for achieving targets established mutually for the region allocated to grow FLOWGUARD PLUS market share.
- Maximize current positions of strength by focused segment approach with Builder’s, Consultants.
- To provide market Intelligence and support to drive regional strategy
- Further develop and maintain high level key contacts at the B2B customer level.
- Work with the cross functions to identify product potential in different segments.
- Regular communication to internal partners, competition activity and market trends.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering, from an accredited college/university or from related Industry
- Minimum of 5-8 years of professional experience, at least 3-5 years of related industry experience
- Strong knowledge of the plumbing piping market
- Willingness and ability to travel more than 50% of the time
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and drive for results
- Success Competencies
- Results Orientation
- Open communication
- Focus on Customers
- Building Relationships
About Us : Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited (LZAM) is part of The Lubrizol Corporation a Berkshire Hathaway company, an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
LZAM South Asia is having diverse business segments and plants in India and is responsible for business development of ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Account Manager, Sales Management, Engineer, Business Development, Sales, Engineering </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/555328200/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>