Lubrizol Customer Experience Representative, South Asia in Mumbai, India
Location: Mumbai, India, IN, 400079
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
Role: Customer Experience Representative, South Asia
Reports To: Head of Supply Chain, South Asia
Division: Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai, India
Summary of Responsibilities:
To provide service and support to Customers and Commercial Division and be a link between Internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead on all issues around service quality of products shipped from a Lubrizol facility in the assigned region. They will coordinate and facilitate communication between the different GBU's and provide a singular response to the customer.
- Providing efficient response to Customer orders, enquiries, problems to ensure complete Customer Satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining customer, sales, and other departmental links to promote co-operation, effective communication and excellent customer experience
- Support proactively Commercial Division and customers in a consistent manner
- Inform the manager of problems which could have impacts on the department or on Customers
- Keep external & internal customers informed on all the developments for smooth running of business
- Receiving purchase orders from customers, processing local sales orders into the system. For import orders inform global counter parts as per sourcing location. Give necessary feedback on the progress to both internal and external customers. Keep track of and when necessary expedite orders through the supply chain.
- Sending samples to customers as per request from commercial team
- Co-ordinate with the commercial team to maintain the inventory and work with plant /sample warehouse team to ensure timely delivery.
- Invoicing: control of product prices and increments and proactively co-ordinate the internal price records with the responsible pricing administrator. Ensure all goods shipped in a given month are invoiced in the same month (Subject to change)
- Working together with credit control to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable
- Coordinate service providers activities
- Manage non-standard orders, for example replenishment of consignment stock orders ensuring monthly invoicing as per procedure
- In Order to process orders in time to satisfy customers and build creditability.
- Create and keep Customer/specific documentation up to date
- Create, check and send commercial documents (inspection documents, certificate of origin, packing lists, certificate of analysis)
- Analyze Letter of credit terms and coordinate documentation as required
- In order to keep the written proof for any kind of exigency happened
- To lead on import/Export shipment clearance activity
- To be a focal point of contact for various stakeholders to execute the process in an efficient manner
- To generate and provide various documents required as and when necessary
- To ensure legal and customs compliance of entire process and documentation
- To remain updated on various compliance requirement for import/export
- To lead and resolve various issues/problems which may arise in clearance of shipments
- To be a point of contact for facing any internal/external audit in this regard
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Graduate Degree from reputed University / Institution (Science Degree - with Chemistry specialization is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years up to 7 years of experience in the supply chain function
- Formal learning and experience in handling of Import/export clearance process and documentation
- Knowledge and experience of working on E-Commerce platform will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Focus
- Build Relationships
- Open Communication
- Drive for Result
About Us : Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited (LZAM) is part of The Lubrizol Corporation a Berkshire Hathaway company, an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
LZAM South Asia is having diverse business segments and plants in India and is responsible for business development of ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Logistics, Customer Service Representative, ERP, Warehouse, Business Development, Operations, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Technology, Sales </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/532725900/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>