Lubrizol Executive - Marketing Support, Personal & Home Care, South Asia in Mumbai, India
Location: Mumbai, India, IN, 400079
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
The Lubrizol Corporation
Job Title: Executive - Marketing Support, Personal & Home Care
Department: Personal & Home Care
Reporting: Manager - Market Development, Personal & Home Care, South Asia
Division: Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Pvt. Ltd
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai
Summary of Responsibilities
To provide support in planning and structuring of marketing activities of division. Updating and maintaining Marcomm files and presenting feedback of marketing activities to necessary people to achieve results.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in brand promotions and interventions on all platforms (incl. digital / social media)
- Assist in designing of marketing communication as per content calendar
New Product Development:
- Work closely with the sales and technical teams for development of new products
- Conduct primary and secondary research for new areas of application and devlopement
- Analyze and present business performance in details to facilitate timely decision for achieving targets - Sales Analysis and Pipeline Analysis
- Identify new suppliers and manage the existing suppliers
Customer Interface and Travel:
- Devlop strong customer interface for better understanding of customer needs
- 10%-15% travel to visit customers (PAN India)
To execute this area of responsibility, the role is expected support and assist in marketing initiatives taken by respective teams .Some activities and areas where the incumbent needs to contribute:
- Review requests for literature from various Lubrizol websites and respond as appropriate
- Assist in development of Product catalogue
- Planning and structuring market activities for Lubrizol and the customer.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing program through magazine advertising, direct emails, trade shows, sales manuals etc.
- Establish & maintain supplier relations.
- Adhere and promote compliance with company policies, practices and procedures.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- B.Sc., B.Pharm, Bio.Tech + MBA (Marketing) or PG in Cosmetics Technology
- Previous experience working in a similar role and industry (Min. 2-3 years)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- General office skills including but no limited to planning, prioritizing tasks, organization,
and attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint programs.
- Deliver Results
- Communicate Effectively
- Focus on customers
About Us : Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited (LZAM) is part of The Lubrizol Corporation a Berkshire Hathaway company, an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
LZAM South Asia is having diverse business segments and plants in India and is responsible for business development of ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Marketing MBA, Developer, Business Development, Product Development, Marketing, Technology, Sales, Research </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/569152900/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>