Lubrizol Key Account Manager (Distributor Accounts) - Performance Coatings, South Asia in Mumbai, India
Location: Mumbai, India, IN, 400079
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
The Lubrizol Corporation
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Distributor Accounts) - Performance Coatings, South Asia
Date: 27 June 2019
Division: Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, India
Reports To: Business Director - Performance Coatings, South Asia
Summary of Responsibilities
The purpose of the role is to establish and manage customer accounts or prospects to sell company products within a designated geographic territory or by nature of customers to ascertain Lubrizol's market position and drive the organization to a sustained market leader position within the Paints, Coatings and Adhesives market segments in India.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead value creation activities and market development activities to promote growth of the business for assigned accounts and territories.
- Develop and implement aggressive sales plans at the territory and account level and subsequent revenue generation from these plans
- Develop, negotiate and close sales contracts and agreements
- Provide market information and sales direction on existing/ prospective customers of the given territory.
- Execute and manage annual territory budget
- Develop a deeper market understanding of performance coatings market / business planning, and regional marketing meetings
- Author/ Create technical projects as appropriate to support realization of goals
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities to be able to enter new and growing applications, identify and support the launch of new products.
- Work with marketing and tech teams to ensure timely completion of growth opportunity
- Engage closely with Marketing to identify and evaluate new, high value opportunities
- Foster and grow the appropriate business relationships both internally and externally
- Manage the development and effectiveness of CIS for key accounts
Stakeholder Management & Customer focus
- Manage lead distributor partner(s) where applicable by providing commercial and technical support.
- Follow up and handling of customer complaints in co-operation with logistics group
- Gather customer needs through VOC interviews.
- Comply with administrative requirements (all call reports, rolling forecasts, customer feedback, expense reports, etc.)
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements
- Minimum 10-year of professional sales experience with B.Tech degree in Chemistry / Paints related field
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive for Results
- Commercial Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Develop Self
About Us : Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited (LZAM) is part of The Lubrizol Corporation a Berkshire Hathaway company, an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
LZAM South Asia is having diverse business segments and plants in India and is responsible for business development of ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Account Manager, Business Development, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Customer Service, Management, Marketing </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/570516800/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>