Lubrizol Account Manager, Skin Essentials Active Ingredients in Piscataway, New Jersey
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey, US, 08854
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
Lipotec, a subsidiary of the Lubrizol Corporation, is one of the leading suppliers of cosmetic active ingredients in the world. Quality research and innovation are our priority. This philosophy combined with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals who constantly work with a service-oriented mentality make us possible to satisfy our customer's needs with a wide range of cosmetic active ingredients.
Lubrizol consistently recruits the best and brightest. Put your valuable skills to work and join us! We currently have the following opportunity for an Account Manager for our Skin Essentials Actives business available in areas of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead the sales and market development activities for the territory (Northeastern United States)
- Foster and grow senior level customer corporate manager business relationships.
- Develop, execute and manage aggressive sales plans and key account plans.
- Establish in-depth cross functional relationships with customer R&D, Business, Purchasing, and Marketing teams.
- Identify and secure sales growth initiatives, support launch of new products.
- Develop, negotiate and close sales contracts and agreements.
- Create and implement account plans that are well aligned with the business strategy.
- Comply with administrative requirements (Call reports, forecasting, expense reports, etc.)
- Engage closely with Marketing to identify and evaluate new, high value opportunities
- Work closely with distributor partner to manage lines sold through distribution channel.
- Establish in-depth relationships with customer R&D organizations to develop new formulations containing Lubrizol technology.
- Maintain administrative requirements, such as call reports, sales forecasting, expense reports, territory budgets, etc.
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities to be able to enter new and growing applications.
- Position Lubrizol Skin Essentials as a leading supplier in the industry by attending local industry association meetings.
- 60% travel or more.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, or related technical degree from an accredited college/university.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience in the home and personal care industry.
- Background of proven success in managing a sales territory consisting of a broad range of local customers and delivering double digit top line growth.
- Strong technical background, including experience communicating to a technical audience.
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Formulation experience
- Experience working with home and personal care producers
- Experience working in the finished goods market and/or contract manufacturing
- Fluency in Spanish
Competitive salary with performance based bonus plans
401K Match plus Age Weighted Defined Contribution Plan
Competitive medical, dental & vision offerings
Health Savings Account
Learn about all the cool things we do by watching our Being Essential video!
The Pedricktown Lubrizol site is located in rural Oldmans Township, NJ. Pedricktown is a very quaint, rural town where locally you can find the Cowtown Rodeo, which is known as “The oldest weekly running rodeo in the USA.” Although it is rural, it is close to many major cities and attractions. Philadelphia, the birthplace of our nation, is only 30 minutes away - home to the Constitution Center, Liberty Bell, and the world-renowned Art Museum where the famous scene from Rocky was shot on the museum steps. Philly is also home to many first-class hospitals and top-tier colleges & universities. It is also known for its bustling night life and restaurants. Philadelphia was named #3 on the “NY Times 52 Places To Go in 2015” list. New York is about 2 hours from Pedricktown – you can either drive there or get there easily by train. New York is widely known for its first-run plays on Broadway, as well as Times Square. Pedricktown is also conveniently located about 90 minutes from Baltimore, MD and 20 minutes from Delaware, which is home to the newly-renovated Wilmington Riverfront. In addition to city attractions, we are located about 2-1/2 hours from the Pocono Mountains, which is a great place to ski and snowboard, and less than 2 hours from the Atlantic Ocean with its beautiful white-sand beaches and Atlantic City with its numerous casinos.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>New Jersey </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Account Manager, Developer, Business Development, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Technology, Management, Marketing </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/509614200/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>