Lubrizol Global Marketing Manager, Hair Care in Piscataway, New Jersey
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey, US, 08854
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
YOUR CHALLENGES, OUR SOLUTIONS
Our solutions offer unprecedented benefits in terms of wet and dry conditioning, high temperature heat protection and styling. Create the next generation shampoo, co-wash, conditioner, and wet styling textures using our products.
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is currently hiring a Global Marketing Manager supporting our Hair Care center of excellence based in Piscataway, NJ. This high visibility leader will develop and, through a global team of professionals, drive the execution of the global marketing strategy for Lubrizol Advanced Material’s Hair Care– a dynamic, innovative and consumer focused business. Learn more about our Hair Care business.
What will you do:
- Develop and implement the global marketing strategy with a sense of urgency to achieve our desired target market position
- Lead the global marketing function for Hair Care, including direct and indirect marketing resources
- Manage the performance and development of employees and ensure we have the right talent and organizational capabilities; Take necessary action to improve the overall marketing and sales capabilities of our organization
- Keep close contact with the industry, stay abreast of trends, maintain critical external relationships
- Direct global pricing strategy, working with product management team, to ensure financial and growth targets are achieved
- Support new product launches by providing direction on positioning, pricing and placement to ensure market acceptance and overall alignment of new product with business strategy
- Influence product management to ensure product portfolio decisions in line with business strategy and profitability targets
- Direct and/or develop promotional activities, sales tools, advertising, customer presentations, trade shows and conferences
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in a technical discipline. MBA (or equivalent) from an accredited college/university is desired.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in Hair Care cosmetic companies/brands
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel – 20-25% travel, global
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Industry recognized marketing leader
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, matrix organization and develop relationships with internal partners including, applications and R&D departments, sales teams, customer service, supply chain, product management and demand management
Competitive salary with performance based bonus plans
401K Match plus Age Weighted Defined Contribution Plan
Competitive medical, dental & vision offerings
Health Savings Account
Learn about all the cool things we do by watching our Being Essential video!
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>New Jersey </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Marketing MBA, Product Manager, Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Marketing, Operations, Management </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/521976700/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>