Lubrizol Global Market Segment Manager, Oral Care (m/f/gn) in Rosenheim, Germany
Location: Rosenheim, Bavaria, DE, 83022
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
The Global Market Segment Manager (m/f/gn) is responsible for analyzing and defining the marketing and business development strategy for the oral care market segment including selecting market sub-segments and new business expansion opportunities. Accountabilities will include: assessing market potentials, regional marketing strategies, product strategies and campaigns, possible acquisition opportunities, partnerships, and assessing new ingredient opportunities and leadership of specific initiatives that will result in sustained profitable growth, delivering financial results in-line with short and long term targets.
What you will do:
- Develop a deeper market understanding of oral care market segment and the ingredients used for different applications.
- Lead effort to analyze market, market trends and make recommendations concerning product strategy and new business opportunities for expansion of the business
- Conduct customer interviews across our value chain and identify trends and unmet needs.
- Implement a customer value proposition model based on market/customer segmentation and increase current marketing of our oral care ingredients portfolio.
- Identify gaps in our current capabilities and develop action plans to address them.
- Improve our level of step-out innovation as defined by projects in our stage gate process.
- Launch new products, gain early market acceptance, and accelerate penetration.
- Accelerate mindset change from selling products to selling unique, market facing solutions.
- Identify, generate and capture more value from both new and existing solutions.
- Define and refine key strategic customers and establish strong collaborative relationships.
- Provide strong leadership to a team of in-direct reports composed of marketing, sales, and technical members.
What you need:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, chemistry, or engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years of sales, marketing or business management experience; including:
- Value chain analysis, customer needs analysis, definition of value proposition, marketing positioning, and a track record of success.
- Demonstrated success at developing and implementing effective business strategies.
- Successfully demonstrates B2B market development & market research/analysis capability.
- Experience in developing comprehensive marketing plans.
- Experience with international markets.
- Experience in oral care ingredients business, flavors a plus
- Travel 30-40%, domestic and international
</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Engineer, Business Development, Business Manager, Market Research, Marketing Manager, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Management </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/531873700/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>