Lubrizol Marketing Manager in Shanghai, China
Location: Shanghai, China, CN, 201204
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
This role is to provide internal marketing support to the business in China in line with our strategic plan formulated by the RABC and CABC.
A further key aspect of the role is to provide commercial marketing support to selected customers in line with the back to growth objectives and the more recent customer segmentation analysis. This involves close cooperation with sales and the PMG group.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work closely with sales and take customer accountability and responsibility for customer engagement activities to achieve marketing projects and execute marketing strategy locally.
- Visit customers with Sales, identify marketing support needs and develop value proposal with closed alignment with PMG/Sales, present proposal with customers to gain agreement before execution.
- Translate technical benefits and differentiation information into a marketing storyboard or marketing claims that creates value for customers.
- Work closely with PMG to identify technical benefits and differentiation data
- Convert technical data and claims into marketing terms and customer language that end user and distributors can easily understand
- Develop comprehensive marketing story with solution to customer issue/top interest
- Develop and generate marketing collaterals (product booklet, posters, media, etc.) for selected customers.
- Work closely with local team member/global communication/global marketing team to develop comprehensive collaterals including promotional brochure/poster/label advice/animation/videos that add value to a customer’s product portfolio
- Coordinate regional marketing initiatives with internal PMG/Sales/OEM groups and global marketing groups.
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferable in commercial/marketing major
- Proven 6-8 years sales & marketing experience in MNC
- B2C or FMCG background would be plus
- Good commercial acumen and value selling experience would be advantageous
- Preferable to have project management experience
- Able to travel internationally and domestically (30%)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proactive and good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese;
- Proficiency with MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Manager, Marketing Manager, Advertising, Project Manager, Marketing, Management, Technology </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/511912800/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>