Lubrizol Technology & Applications Lead - Refrigeration Asia in Shanghai, China
Location: Shanghai, China, CN, 201204
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Engage in a variety of customer focused activities that include project management, coordination and collaboration, problem solving, technial leadership and technical innovation. Deliver and maintain the technical conduit to exceed customer expectations. Lead, plan and execute the technical day-to-day relationship between product management/sales and it's most important customer(s) while provding input/insight to the longer term strategic produt management team.
Responsible for leading our technical position, product support and recommendations to the Appliance and Rotary Refrigeration markets
Establish and lead technical relationships with key compressor OEMs and Refrigerant manufacturers to provide input to the technology roadmap
Contribute to regional refrigeration business strategies and tactical plans that dovetail with our global plans
Contribute to the development of new business opportunities and identification of market trends, ensuring the business can capitalize on changing market dynamics
Participate in driving innovation that are in line with these market changes
Support the regional Account/ Business Managers through the development and delivery of technical data and presentation material
Manage Application engineers and provide direction to the Application Test laboratory
Drive projects for OEM accounts with the customer, R&D and Business/Account Managers
Provide quarterly status report to executive business team on market dynamics and changing market conditions
Work closely with R&D to support product development
Represents CPI in Asia industry associations and regulatory entities by presenting, and publish papers in peer reviewed journals or other professional forums
Present in local Technical Conferences to promote Lubrizol’s lubricant solutions to the low GWP segment
- Masters Degree in chemistry or engineering or PhD would be preferred
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience in the refrigeration/Air conditioning/HVAC industry
- 5+ years of successful technical team leadership experience
- Solid understanding of refrigeration/Air conditioning compressor technology and lubricants with direct experience at refrigeration OEMs or refrigerant gas makers a plus.
- Part of local/regional air conditioning council, associations and have published peer reviewed technical papers and a recognized industry technical leader.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) up to 40% of the time.
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to understand complex problems and provide creative solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and people expectations
- Knowledge of commonly used software
- Self-starter with ability to publish and track record of publications is a plus
</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Engineer, Product Development, Law, Developer, Laboratory, Engineering, Research, Legal, Technology, Science </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/508478200/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>