Lubrizol Accounts Assistant, SEA in Singapore, Singapore
Location: Singapore, Singapore, SG, 609032
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Reporting to: Senior Accountant
Reporting to the Job Holder(subordinate): none
The incumbent shall be independent in Accounts Receivable and electronic payment processing working in a Shared Service environment. She/he will assist the Supervisor in month end closing activities, undertakes any other duties relevant and appropriate level.
- Invoice matching, posting and filing,
- Verify employees’ T&E claims,
- Generate payment proposal & processing,
- Follow up outstanding receipts / payments,
- Reconcile statement of accounts and prepare GST reconciliation,
- Post journals and backup for General Ledger,
- Assist analysis and explanation for account variances,
- Assist in reporting, tax schedules and any other adhoc assignments.
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
- Diploma in Accounting
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant experience in general accounting and reporting including handling Accounts Payables.
- Working experience in US MNC in particular Accounts Payables and GST reporting.
Knowledge of local and USA generally accepted accounting principles.
- With Initiative, independent and self-starter with a strong sense of achievement and urgency.
- Strong team player with excellent inter-personal and communications skill.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Highly motivated, team player, willingness to learn, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Proficient in English, Mandarin.