Lubrizol Regional Sales Manager - CPI in Singapore, Singapore
Location: Singapore, Singapore, SG, 609032
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
The Regional Sales Manager of CPI Fluid Engineering (CPI) is a key employee of the regional senior management team. This position is accountable for developing and implementing strategies to achieve set sales target each month profitably as well as to increase the market share in rest of Asia (outside China) and thereby growing the business and increasing the profit.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead the team of Account Managers in developing and implementing sales strategies and tactics to establish a strong market presence and position the company as the market leader in rest of Asia (outside China).
- Provide the leadership in the drive to grow the business in terms of customers, market shares, and revenue and to improve business profitability through pricing and margin management.
- New distributor development and manage the appointed distributors strategically to ensure that their sales targets are achieved.
- Manage product forecasts to enable the reduction of the cost of inventory and improve efficiency of plants
- Develop a good understanding of the industry, markets and competitor activity, Inform Business management and internal departments
- Support product development projects that impact their selected accounts locally
- Works closely with regional PMs to coordinate sales activities with customers
- Communication with a number of functional groups within CPI and Lubrizol to ensure accurate forecasts, pricing, delivery and quality of product
- University degree, preferably in Chemistry or related engineering field
- 7-8 years’ experience in refrigeration, petroleum related industry
- Regularly develop business strategies and planning to grow sales
- Annual budget preparation
- Supervise and organize an effective sales team
- Territory Sales Leadership
- Year-on-year Top Line Growth
- Proficient in the MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, good in planning, logical analysis
- Willing to travel ≥ 50%