Lubrizol Supply Planner in Singapore, Singapore
Location: Singapore, Singapore, SG, 609032
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Responsible for material planning and inventory management, which includes direct materials purchase from Lubrizol affiliates / third party suppliers and production scheduling for the toll-er(s), to meet the business requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage inventory in South East Asia and/or Australia in accordance to the guidelines and parameters. Monitor demand, review, and re-establish guidelines and parameters (if required) to be aligned with changes.
- Work with Customer Excellence and Commercial teams on customers’ forecast, stock replenishment plan and order fulfillment.
- Analyze customer demand (forecast) for capacity planning. Highlight and follow-up on slow moving and potential dead stocks for action.
- Issue purchase orders for direct materials and follow-up on the delivery schedule.
- Raw material demand and supply management based on production planning.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing plant, Logistics team, CSR, Procurement to handle day to day planning issues.
- Coordinate on any quality issues with Quality Assurance and Production Department.
- Assist in the investigation of supply chain planning related customers’ complaints and implement corrective actions.
- Responsible to prepare inputs to the S&OP meetings and participate in the weekly Production scheduling meetings with the plant/toll-ers. Maintain regular communications with commercial team on demand variations and other related issues.
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
- University Degree or Diploma, preferably in Supply Chain, International Trade, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain experience in multinational companies or large manufacturing environment
- Experience in supply chain planning / production scheduling.
- Experience in planning in an MRP-based production environment will be preferred.
- Experience in SAP system and Excel will be a plus.
Main Core Competencies：
- Deliver Results
- Seek New and Better Approaches to their work
- Collaborates locally and globally
- Commercial Acumen
- Communicate effectively
Knowledge, technical/professional skill:
- Strong planning capability, solid knowledge / understanding on Material Management, transportation and warehousing processes.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills and results oriented, and able to work independently.
- Microsoft Excel and Pivot tables a must
- Excellent organization skills a must.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels both internal and external
- Team player with good attitude.
- Ability to effectively lead projects and to develop improvement ideas.
- Fluent in Oral and Written English
- Fluent in Oral and Written Chinese added advantage