Lubrizol Technical Service Manager, Personal & Home Care SEA in Singapore, Singapore
Location: Singapore, Singapore, SG, 609032
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Technical Service Manager, Personal & Home Care, SEA
The role of technical manager for PHC&SE SEA mainly includes:
- Lead, manage and develop technical service team and capabilities in SEA to ensure continuously deliver expected technical deliveries.
- Encourage innovations through project execution and cross-functional collaboration or partnership with internal expertise and external partners or leading universities or industrial associations etc.
- Implement APAC technical strategies in SEA to keep aligned with whole regional development plan.
- Lead technical team to develop new formulation technologies, concepts, and customized solutions to address customers’ problems and unmet needs.
- Work closely with commercial team to prioritize technical resources in top customer projects or high potential new opportunities and ensure to achieve expected technical deliveries.
- Develop country tailored solution to promote appropriate technologies for target top countries, strengthen technical partnership via collaboration project execution.
- Lead to implement the new products/technologies launch in SEA and technical capabilities continuous growth.
- Build up strong connections with other regional labs or global technical team to share the experiences and the best practice for accelerating the projects development.
- Grow the technical service team to ensure talents’ long-term development plan keeping alignment with regional technical strategy.
- Build up strong connections with external technologies and work as the bridge to ensure innovative technologies are accessible when it needs.
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
- Master’s or above degree in chemistry or related field with above 7 year of experience or bachelor’s degree with above 10 year of experience in personal and home care industry.
- Solid formulation knowledge in personal or home care application areas is preferred.
- Various cultures exposure is a good plus
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Travel rate: 35%
- Strong team-working
- Motivation to grow team
- Customer/market focus
- Sound execution capability