Lubrizol Business Development Manager - CPI Japan in Tokyo, Japan
Location: Tokyo, Japan, JP, 1530064
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
• The Business Development Manager is responsible for exploring and developing CPI business (refrigeration, industrial oils and heat transfer fluid) in Japan market, also manage CPI existing OEM and distributors to drive consistent growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Explore and develop potential refrigeration / hydrocarbon / air compressors OEMs in Japan market.
• Defines the OEM strategy, project milestones and resource requirements.
• Works with PM to identify new opportunities and drive new business development in Japan market.
• Responsible for all new opportunities the progress, keep supervisor regular updated and work with regional PM and technical teams to commercialize and deliver new business opportunities.
• Make indirect channel strategy for Japan market, also manage and drive existing distributor with clear annual business target.
• Work with regional team and HQ to develop Japan OEMs in other regions.
• Provide guidance to Japan consultant for weekly business activity and work out project timeline with milestones setting.
• Take all possible steps with Sales and R&D in order to be able to offer a technical solution matching the specifications and economically competitive.
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
<br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong>
<span itemprop="industry">Business Development, Manager, R&D, Sales, Management, Research
<div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1">
<div class="applylink pull-right">
<a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/533695100/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a>
<div class="clear clearfix"></div>
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in refrigerant, refrigeration compressor or refrigeration lubricant field.
• Good network in Japan refrigeration compressor manufacturers (Daikin, HITACHI, Panasonic, etc.) would be a strong advantage.
• Experience in refrigeration technical and commercial roles – preferably in new business development and corresponding activities (e.g. development of value propositions, preparation of technical and commercial proposals, sales deal negotiation related to new products/offerings).
• Good self-management and teamwork spirit.
• Willing to travel ≥ 50%