Lubrizol Engineer/Project Manager in Victor, Montana
Location: Victor, Montana, US, 59875
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Vesta, a Lubrizol Company, creates custom medical manufacturing devices through silicone fabrication from its ISO 13485 certified facilities. Our products consist of silicone tissue expanders, sheeting, patches, and other silicone medical devices. Vesta takes pride in the quality of our products and maintains quality staff on our team.
In the Victor, Montana location, we have several ISO 7 and ISO 8 certified clean rooms within our campus. Our controlled environment allow for multiple line operations to occur efficiently without compromising on quality.
The Engineer Project Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction, commercial success and staff development on the projects they lead. Manages a rolling portfolio of projects for several customer accounts and consistently delivers successful projects.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- The position requires an ability to simultaneously manage a range of project sizes with varied commercial values for multiple customers. PM will be involved will all aspects of assigned projects from concept to sign-off.
- Project pre-execution responsibilities include working with Sales Teams, Operations, Quality Assurance, and estimating Engineers to ensure proposals include well defined deliverable and a supporting delivery work plan with detailed tasks, budgets, resources and schedules that build up to each deliverable.
- PM must effectively plan, direct, coordinate, communicate and report internally to his/her team and externally to the customer. Must be able to hold all parties accountable to schedule and deliverables.
- The PM develops project timelines to manage work scope and stay on plan for schedule and hours budgeted.
- PM maintains a continuous reporting status to both Customers and Senior Management on all projects assigned. The position requires reporting of each assigned project’s progress, scope, schedule and resource information and customer service follow-up.
- Supports flawless launch activities in feasibility meetings, product and process reviews, process FMEA, and validation plans with cross-functional team.
- Provides technical support to Quality Assurance to meet customer expectations for quality.
- Utilizes good verbal and written communication skills to report project status to team members and management, productively interface with customers and suppliers, and document lessons learned
The Lubrizol Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package that rivals the industry standards. The full details can be viewed at benefits.lubrizol.com.
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependant Care Account
- 10 days vacation PLUS 2 days of employee choice holidays
- 9 Paid holidays
- Sick Leave days
- Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance for accidents and injuries
- Company-paid Age-Weighted Retirement plan with 3%-7.5% contribution
- Retirement Savings Plan with 6% company match
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Work/Life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- and MORE!
SiMatrix is located in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley of Western Montana, within Ravalli County. Surrounded by the Bitterroot and Sapphire mountain ranges, the Valley provides scenic views and immediate access to the Anaconda-Pintler and Selway-Bitterroot wilderness areas. Our location allows for almost immediate access to the Clark Fork and Bitterroot Rivers, hiking, fishing, camping, rock climbing, hunting, snowmobiling, and skiing at Lost Trail Pass or Snowbowl Resorts. SiMatrix has two locations within the Bitterroot Valley. Our primary location is just south of Victor and the second site is located in Hamilton, Montana.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Montana </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Project Manager, Manager, Engineering, Technology, Management </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/560256900/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>