Lubrizol Manufacturing Operator - Level I, Weekend Shift in Victor, Montana
Location: Victor, Montana, US, 59875
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Vesta, a Lubrizol Company, creates custom medical manufacturing devices through silicone fabrication from its ISO 13485 certified facilities. Our products consist of silicone tissue expanders, sheeting, patches, and other silicone medical devices. Vesta takes pride in the quality of our products and maintains quality staff on our team.
In the Victor, Montana location, we have several ISO 7 and ISO 8 certified clean rooms within our campus. Our controlled environment allow for multiple line operations to occur efficiently without compromising on quality.
Vesta is seeking candidates to fill multiple Operator positions. These roles will be responsible for the manufacturing of product to meet daily customer demand and the production schedule. This challenging position places high expectations on consistency in following the Company’s quality system. It requires the Operator to be able to read/interpret specifications/requirements and identify errors and issues as they are identified and adhere to cGMP. The Operator must be a team-player, effective communicator, and be efficient. The most critical aspect to this position is an unwavering dedication to the quality of the product produced for our customers.
These full-time positions will operate on a weekend shift on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Worksite is in Hamilton, MT.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION BASELINE DUTIES:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, gathering parts/materials and tools
- Manufacture basic components per work order utilizing machines and equipment
- Set up machines/equipment to start a production cycle. Control and adjust basic machine settings as required.
- Read/interpret specifications/drawings.
- Minimal decision-making responsibility
- Reports problems with quality, processes, equipment/machine and materials to Production Team Lead or management
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements of Company
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures
- Accurate documentation and ownership of work completed.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED. Prefer 2 years of related experience or combination of education and experience.
- Read and comprehend procedures/drawings/specifications written in English.
- Good arithmetic skills
- Time managment skills
- Proven ability to work with hand tools
- Basic knowledge of measuring instruments
PREFERRED POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Medical Device manufacturing experience preferred
- Familiar with personal computers
- Attention to detail
- Good penmanship
The Lubrizol Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package that rivals the industry standards. The full details can be viewed at benefits.lubrizol.com.
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependant Care Account
- 10 days vacation PLUS 2 days of employee choice holidays
- 9 Paid holidays
- Sick Leave days
- Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance for accidents and injuries
- Company-paid Age-Weighted Retirment plan with 3%-7.5% match
- Retirement Savings Plan with 6% company match
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Work/Life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- and MORE!
SiMatrix is located in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley of Western Montana, within Ravalli County. Surrounded by the Bitterroot and Sapphire mountain ranges, the Valley provides scenic views and immediate access to the Anaconda-Pintler and Selway-Bitterroot wilderness areas. Our location allows for almost immediate access to the Clark Fork and Bitterroot Rivers, hiking, fishing, camping, rock climbing, hunting, snowmobiling, and skiing at Lost Trail Pass or Snowbowl Resorts. SiMatrix has two locations within the Bitterroot Valley. Our primary location is just south of Victor and the second site is located in Hamilton, Montana.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Montana </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Industrial, Law, Equipment Operator, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Legal </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/569596300/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>