Lubrizol Global Talent Management Operations Manager in Wickliffe, Ohio
Location: Wickliffe, Ohio, US, 44092
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them.
At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
- Operationalize the talent programs as processes to meet Lubrizol’s business objectives
- Actively manage external learning partners to drive business results
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Partner with Talent Management, HR and the business to manage the development and delivery of recruitment, onboarding, change, leadership and learning programs which may include overseeing the process from initiation through completion, including project/program scoping, scheduling, defining deliverables, review cycles, milestone and resource tracking, and reporting
- Define and manage maintenance, revision or retirement of learning curricula which will include leading project teams to develop and/or assess new curricula as well as revising or maintaining existing programs
- Provide guidance on the development of supporting materials such as job aids, manuals and toolkits.
- Introduce, evaluate and report out on feedback and key metrics to measure the effectiveness of programs and processes in meeting business goals
- Oversee the development and delivery of support for the modules in Career Essentials owned by Talent Development and Talent Acquisition working with the GPO and the SME
- Partner with Talent Management team to create and implement governance, processes and standards related to learning and development
- Manage the department budget. Demonstrate sound fiduciary responsibility; interpret financial data. Calculate the costs and benefits of training programs and analyze ROI; manage and report on learning spend across the company.
- Manage the maintenance of documentation, including registration, evaluations, and feedback
- Manage the process for contracts and audits for the authorized recruitment and learning and development services providers.
Summary of Experience, skills and Education
- Strong people leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational systems, needs assessment, design and delivery of evaluation measurements, cost benefit analysis and survey design related to training delivery
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders from different backgrounds and cultures
- Degree in a learning related discipline or equivalent desirable
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and the effective application in a business setting
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong vendor management skills
- Skilled in project planning, implementation, and management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills. Ability to build strong rapport with business partners
With multiple facilities in and around Cleveland, Ohio, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. For the last seven years Lubrizol has been named one of the top workplaces in Northeast Ohio, and in 2016 was judged as the number one workplace by Northeast Ohio’s annual Top Workplaces survey. Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment, Northeast Ohio is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life to live, learn, work and play. This region offers a little bit of everything for everyone - ethnically-diverse communities, affordable housing, award-winning schools and universities, world-class healthcare, indoor waterparks and zoos, ski resorts, museums, halls of fame, one of the longest water-fronts in the country, and the most concentrated square mile of art, cultural, education and health institutions in the nation. From making your heart race at Cedar Point, to attending a professional sporting event or biking or hiking through over the 100,000 acres of state parks, to catching a Broadway show at Playhouse Square - the second largest performing arts center in the country, you can make it happen right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland <br /><strong>Nearest Secondary Market: </strong>Akron </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Operations Manager, HR, Manager, Developer, Operations, Human Resources, Management, Technology </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/509133700/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>