Lubrizol Inclusion Program Manager in Wickliffe, Ohio
Location: Wickliffe, Ohio, US, 44092
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them.
At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
Lubrizol Inclusion Program Manager
Culture and Inclusion Team
Enabling Lubrizol to achieve our business objectives by delivering the global framework to build an inclusive work environment.
Lubrizol is seeking an Inclusion Program Manager to develop, implement and track strategic initiatives that enable us to become a more inclusive workplace. The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about diversity and inclusion, has strong program/project management skills, and can influence and engage a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to make a long-lasting impact in Lubrizol. The role reports to the Director of Culture and Inclusion as a part of Global Human Resources.
Successful candidates will have experience driving, initiating, and delivering people-related change management programs, earning trust, and translating research into action. You should not only be passionate about delivering meaningful inclusion solutions but also be obsessed with rigorous goal-setting, continuous process improvement, and consulting with employees at all levels.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement innovative, strategic solutions to enrich Lubrizol’s culture and make it more inclusive. You will be instrumental in the design and execution of the global inclusion strategy as well as employer brand initiatives.
- Provide SME consulting to HR Business Partners, Business Resource Groups and leaders to develop action plans, metrics and research to move the needle on inclusion.
- Set the direction and guide the Lubrizol employee Business Resource Groups (BRGs) to lead meaningful change toward a more inclusive work environment that delivers a positive impact to business results.
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- Partner with Lubrizol’s Talent Management Team to develop a strategy to source, attract and develop diverse talent.
- Develop internal and external communications that increase employee engagement and transparency regarding diversity and inclusion.
- Manage external surveys and reporting related to our diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Experience delivering programs for large, global, cross-functional audiences
- Demonstrated analytic skills to develop practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks. Drives efficiency to operationalize processes and programs
- A strategic problem-solver. Demonstrates sound judgment combined with the ability to make impactful decisions independently, as well as have an intellectual curiosity about people and organizations.
Communication and Influence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills especially focused on conveying sensitive information in an approachable and compelling manner
- Experience developing and facilitating learning preferred
- Deeply passionate about building diverse and inclusive organizations
- A community builder and organizer with experience designing and implementing initiatives that motivate others to action
- HR Business Partner and/or Diversity and Inclusion experience preferred
Additional Position Requirements:
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years corporate work experience
- 3+ years in a position managing programs or projects
- Demonstrated passion for diversity and inclusion, ideally with diversity and inclusion training or certification
- Strong technical skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint; ideally with social media and video experience
This position may work from our Wickliffe or Brecksville offices.
Interested in all the great benefits that Lubrizol has to offer?
With multiple facilities in and around Cleveland, Ohio, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. For the last seven years Lubrizol has been named one of the top workplaces in Northeast Ohio, and in 2016 was judged as the number one workplace by Northeast Ohio’s annual Top Workplaces survey. Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment, Northeast Ohio is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life to live, learn, work and play. This region offers a little bit of everything for everyone - ethnically-diverse communities, affordable housing, award-winning schools and universities, world-class healthcare, indoor waterparks and zoos, ski resorts, museums, halls of fame, one of the longest water-fronts in the country, and the most concentrated square mile of art, cultural, education and health institutions in the nation. From making your heart race at Cedar Point, to attending a professional sporting event or biking or hiking through over the 100,000 acres of state parks, to catching a Broadway show at Playhouse Square - the second largest performing arts center in the country, you can make it happen right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland <br /><strong>Nearest Secondary Market: </strong>Akron </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Program Manager, Consulting, Developer, Diversity, Manager, Management, Technology, Human Resources </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/558340700/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>