Lubrizol Photography Intern in Wickliffe, Ohio
Location: Wickliffe, Ohio, US, 44092
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them.
At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users. Read the cover story in Smart Business Magazine to learn how Lubrizol plans to advance its growth.
As a photography intern, you will support the development, testing and sale of our products through photography and documenting test results and executing reporting for engineers, chemists, formulators and external stakeholders. Through photography and video, you will have the accountability and opportunity to bring to life Lubrizol’s mission, vision, strategies, performance and brand.
Assist the photographic team with technical and creative services including photography and video projects, asset management and documentation for engineering.
What You Will Gain from this Internship:
- Insight into the world of industrial photography
- The chance to do work that matters and that has a real impact on the success of a major corporation
- Valuable training in a highly specialized area
- Creative opportunities in marketing, internal communications and corporate communications.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Photograph research and development test results.
- Assist/grip on creative projects—both photography and video
- Edit research and development imagery
- Understanding the use of metadata for intellectual and creative property
- Undergraduate entering sophomore or junior year and majoring in photography from a two or four-year college or university in NE Ohio.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent creative skills, including studio lighting, Adobe Bridge and Photoshop
- Ability to work with fluctuating deadlines
- Ability to remain flexible and change skills to changing situations
- Ability to easily and professionally interact with a variety of personnel at all levels within the organization
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland <br /><strong>Nearest Secondary Market: </strong>Akron </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Intern, Engineer, Corporate Communications, Entry Level, Engineering, Marketing, Research </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/519069600/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>