Lubrizol Sourcing Manager - IT in Wickliffe, Ohio
Location: Wickliffe, Ohio, US, 44092
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Summary of Responsibilities:
Looking for an ideal team player who will be responsible for representing Lubrizol to suppliers and facilitating the procurement of goods and services. This individual will be accountable for the procurement of indirect Information Technology equipment, software and professional services in support of organizational and corporate objectives. In addition, this individual will perform a combination of sourcing, contract management and vendor performance management in a manner consistent with Lubrizol’s corporate policies, procedures and quality standards. Promotes alignment by understanding and communicating internal customer needs and requirements throughout the organization. This position will report to the IS Sourcing Manager.
Primary activities include:
- Always act professionally and handle all work activities in a legal and ethical manner in compliance with applicable laws and Lubrizol policies.
- Negotiate complex information technology agreements including, but not limited to, software, hardware, network, Device-as-a-Service (DaaS), cloud, Non-disclosure (NDA), master services agreements (MSA) and professional services agreements.
- Lead contract development, negotiate contracts, draft commercial terms, manage contract approval (NDAs, MSAs, SOWs, POs, Purchase Requisitions, etc).
- Collaborate with legal counsel to identify risk and ensure mutually agreed terms and conditions are incorporated into final contracts.
- Partner with internal customers to identify contract and purchase requirements to meet departmental and corporate needs.
- Contract management, including updating the contract database, assisting with renewal notifications, price analysis, quality and service improvement reviews.
- Conduct RFIs (request for information) and RFPs (request for proposals) via the Ariba system to identify best solution and price.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement, cost avoidance and cost reduction.
- Vendor Management activities including the management of vendors and contractors to ensure Lubrizol’s receives the best service and price from our suppliers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with both internal customers and suppliers.
- Respect and apply all corporate and procurement policies, procedures and strategies.
- Train and educate others about Lubrizol’s procurement policies and processes
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, business or supply chain.
- 5+ years of relevant global information technology procurement and contract management experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating IT software, hardware, network, cloud and professional services contracts
- Vendor Management or Supplier Relationship Management experience
- Demonstrated negotiation, analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to be a trusted advisor to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Communicate effectively and build strong, sustainable relationships with both internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Balances time between daily operation activities and strategic planning/projects.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with SAP and Ariba.
- Ability to work in a Matrixed organization
Considered a plus:
- Global IT procurement experience
- Master of Business Administration
- APICS/C.P.S.M./C.P.M. certification or work towards designation
</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Cleveland <br /><strong>Nearest Secondary Market: </strong>Akron </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">ERP, Supply Chain Manager, Manager, Supply, SAP, Technology, Operations, Management </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/545761100/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>