Lubrizol Chem Mix Operator in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Location: Wilmington, Massachusetts, US, 01867
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
Join an exciting, creative and caring team!
Lubrizol offers competitive wages in addition to perks as part of our total compensation package:
- $1000 signing bonus
- Immediate eligibility for excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Annual bonus plan
- 401k match $1 for $1 match up to 6% of your salary, PLUS age-weighted 401k company contributions!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career progression and advancement
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a global specialty chemical company serving customers in more than 100 countries.
You likely touch products made with materials from our facility in Wilmington, MA, every day. They are in the sporting goods and accessories you use, wearable devices and smartphones you own, supplies used by medical facilities, and much more. Our unique formulations result in many of the distinct characteristics that drive consumer buying decisions. As an innovation leader, we create proprietary, high-performance materials for our customers in a wide range of industries. In this way, we help our clients stay ahead of their customers' needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and follow written procedures.
- Work with ovens, pallet jack, forklift (when applicable), drum tippers, and other types of manufacturing equipment.
- Accurately weigh and mix raw materials
- Load, unload, and pour batches of mixed materials
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Record information on logs and work orders with high level of accuracy.
- Perform other related duties as required or as directed by your supervisor.
- Work weekends based on pre-arranged work schedule.
- Basic math skills – able to calculate gross, tare, and net weights
- Computer skills – must be able to use email system (Outlook), Internet training (Active Learner), MS Excel, MS Word, and SAP.
- Experience in plastics industry is preferred, but not required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and display positive attitude.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Manual dexterity
- Continuous mental/visual concentration
- Walking and standing frequently
- Lifting (up to 55lbs) often
Lubrizol provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
</span> <p class="job-location"> <span class="jobmarkets"> <br /><strong>Nearest Major Market: </strong>Boston </span> <span class="jobsegments"> <br /><strong>Job Segment: </strong> <span itemprop="industry">Genetics, ERP, Equipment Operator, SAP, Warehouse, Science, Technology, Manufacturing </span> </span> </p> </div> <div aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1"> <div class="applylink pull-right"> <a xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" class="btn btn-primary btn-large btn-lg apply dialogApplyBtn " href="/talentcommunity/apply/527908500/?locale=en_US" tabindex="-1">Apply now »</a> </div> </div> <div class="clear clearfix"></div> </div> </div>