Lubrizol Central Store Supervisor in Zhuhai, China
Location: Zhuhai, China, CN, 519000
Company: Lubrizol Corporation
PURPOSE (Accountability Statement):
The Maintenance & Project central storage supervisor is responsible to:
- Make sure materials are in good condition to prevent company from asset loss;
- Make sure materials without missing quantity to avoid shut-down case;
- Provide better warehouse service to help improve work efficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
HSES Compliance & Performance Improving:
- Assure acceptable Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) performance for all store activities and make sure all team members, concerned contractors understand and work strictly with the safety policy
- Attend staff meeting and deliver significant information to team members and concerned contractors
- Attend internal or external audit and feedback and complete action accordingly
- Support or take the lead of incident investigation
- Set up, maintain and regularly review the procedures for warehouse business and make sure the procedure complies with company ISO level.
- Make sure all goods in store in good condition to prevent company loss.
- Monitor stock Level in SAP matching physical stock by preparing inventory report, daily monitoring on goods receipt, goods issue and returning, conducting monthly and yearly cycle-counting and so on.
- Provide procurement assistance to team members for smooth procurement process and maintain material master data.
- Run MRP for central store item and follow up purchasing request for central store items.
- Confer with other departments to coordinate with warehouse business, such as procurement, operation, HSES, Finance and so on.
- Response to customer’s or supplier’s question and complaint regarding warehouse business.
- Provide support to maintenance management on cost control
Team and talent development:
- Interview, select and train team member and concerned contractors
- Develop and maintain document standard and operation procedure of warehouse business
- Provide basic training to subordinates or contractors for people development
- Maintain healthy warehouse environment for warehouse throughout store areas.
- Provide regular performance review and evaluation on subordinates or contractors
- Schedule and lead regular team meeting for action assignment and follow-up for warehouse business
- Lead 5S activities in store area and attend in internal and external 5S audit
- Conduct regular GEMBA walk to search potential improvement
- Initiate and lead continuous activities in store area to optimize warehouse layout, storage and daily work
Other duties as assigned
- College level or above. Major in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- At least 5 years’ working experiences in mechanical/electrical maintenance or engineering. Supervisory role experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills are required. Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Good at Reading, Writing and Speaking both in Mandarin and English.